come and follow me!

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Light it up blue..take 2 tatoo inspired

Today as you all may know by now is National Autism Awareness day and everything has turned blue for the occasion.  This is a great thing for me as I love  blue...and I love me a good cause.




Myself and my dearest friends from my beloved polish group on facebook are dedicating our manicures to this fab cause..of course they should be blue.

Mission accomplished with this stunning mixed up reverse gradient mani I did.  I decided after yesterdays jigsaw nails that I was going to opt for a different flavour...I do believe I have delivered with my tattoo inspired accent nail. 

I happen to love these very much, I love the matte effect I did with the glitter.....

Autism is such a complex thing, so I am linking you to a site which has wonderful information on it....find it hereI hope you guys are supporting this wonderful cause and lighting your nails up blue xxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely manicure for a great cause! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete