come and follow me!

Thursday 11 April 2013

NEW Nicole by OPI Gumdrops Textures...coming soon!

Gosh Texture is THE HOT TREND this season with no let up on the horizon any time soon....with OPI releasing the new bond girls liquid sand collection soon...Nicole By OPI is jumping on the textured bus and bringing us these stunning colours.  I am personally LOVING the look of these polishes and will be owning them for sure!  I do think the name could have done with a little more thought...but hey ho! What do you guys think?


NOPI Gumdrops
 
Nicole by OPI launches Gumdrops six new limited edition matte texture shades designed to give nails a mouthwatering manicure.  With a “sugar-like” finish that lightly shimmers with fine glitter particles, Gumdrops features brilliant candy colored hues. “These shades are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Co-Founder & Artistic Director.  “By combining groundbreaking texture technology with some of the hottest trends including matte and shimmer finishes, Nicole by OPI has created a new line of lacquers for cutting-edge manicures.  Worn without top coat, Gumdrops lacquers dry to a textured matte finish to give nails a “sugar” coated appearance.
 
NI194_I Lilac Gumdrops
I Lilac Gumdrops
But I love this sugar-frosted lavender.
 
NI195_My Cherry Amour
My Cherry Amour
You're the one magenta I adore.
 
NI196_Candy is Dandy
Candy is Dandy
This sweet pink is my favorite guilt-free treat.
 
NI197_Cinna-man of My Dreams
Cinna-man of My Dreams
I dream in shades of this warm spice pink.
 
NI198_Blue-Berry Sweet on You
Blue-Berry Sweet on You
I’ll be true to this berry blue hue.
 
NI199_A-Nise Treat
A-Nise Treat
This shimmery licorice is everyone's favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment