come and follow me!

Sunday 14 April 2013

The Ultimate sparkle...Kiko Sugar Mat collection

Happy Sunday my lovelies!  I am so excited to show you guys my swatches tonight.  Yesterday whilst out on a girlie shopping trip with my Daughter and two dear friends I had the chance to visit the Kiko store.  My my my, I was shaking with excitement when I saw the stand for these babies...I have wanted them so bad and finally have been able to lay my grubby mitts on them.  So, apologies for the picture spam but I just couldn't help it!

So I don't repeat...I used only 2 coats for each of these swatches. All of them were super opaque!
 Application was no issue at all.  Formula a little thick but not unworkable.  Dry time, excellent.  Here we go, buckle up and get ready to drool, these are to gorgeous!

643 Spring Green.  This is a stunning stunning summer green, so bright and so super sparkly.  Very very pretty indeed.




642 Hot pink.  Yep this is indeed a really pretty bright super girly pink with a really lovely shimmer running throughout.  Love this.




639 Golden Mandarin.  This is a beautiful soft peach colour.  It is definitely a summer colour, so soft and pretty.





641 Strawberry pink.  Hmmmm I disagree with the name of this one to be honest.  This is a lovely soft shade of pink but not 'strawberry' in my opinion, it is like a creamy coral meets soft pink. Never the less I still adore it!






















640 Poppy Red.  Another name I disagree with.  This is absolutely not red in any shape or form.  It leans more orange toned.  This is however my favourite of the collection.  It is so damn sparkly and pretty...I love it!!




644 Sea Blue.  A sparkly blue textured is always going to get my vote.  This also leans towards purple to...absolutely stunning beyond words!




I also done a little skittle mani for you and top coated them for you to see.....very lovely indeed...but  am liking them left textured.

So my overall sum up of these polishes are all super positive.  I adored each and every one and I Will no doubt be keeping my eye open for more of these lovelies!!  These are not as textured as the liquid sands but without doubt (with the exception of cant let go) they outshine them easily with the bright and summery colours.  My only gripe is  do wish they would come up with better names...for me names of polishes always make me love them more.  I still love the though...well done to Kiko!

11 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!! Excellent swatches!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I knew you would shamon!! they are totally beautiful in the flesh! xxxx

      Delete
  2. OMG!! esta semana voy a por ellos!!!




    SORTEO, ¿Te animas?
    http://lauraherder.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Realmente espero que se las arreglan para conseguir, ya que son preciosas. Muchas gracias por comentar siempre significa xxxxx tanto

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. bless you michelle I am so glad you love them xxxxx

      Delete
  4. Lovely! I hope someone releases a similar green that I can get my hands on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I will have my fingers crossed for you lovely Stephanie lol xxxx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. me to, the more I look at that one the more I think that's my favourite! xxxx

      Delete