come and follow me!

Thursday 18 April 2013

Disney Nail Art Beauty And The Beast

Ahhhhh here we are with another classic movie, with Beauty and the Beast being the prompt.  Gosh I haven't seen this film in such a long time, I really must dig it out and watch it!

 I am loving this challenge, it really stretches you and makes you try things you never thought you could do.  Now I must admit, I am a perfectionist and I was seriously worried about doing this one as the beast is just so hard to do.  I settled on him like this but I would love to revisit this at a later date and perfect him.


I deliberately chose the Belle in the ordinary blue outfit because I wanted to do the glam Belle for later in the challenge.




So what do you guys think? do you love Disney like I do?! xxxx

4 comments:

  1. oh boy, this is so amazing, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, I had so much fun doing this one...I need to watch this asap! xxxxx

      Delete
  2. LOVE beauty and the beast! Was my favorite when I was young!! this is just brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as always my dearest char thank you, I appreciate feedback so much and yours always make me smile xxxxx

      Delete