come and follow me!

Saturday 20 April 2013

Is this the best pastel green ever?! China Glaze Keep Calm and Paint On

For goodness sake, i am having a super love affair with China Glaze at the moment.  I bought the Dandy Lyin Around a couple of weeks back and have come to the conclusion that this is indeed my favourite white polish ever....for me to use it so many times in between says something.  Keep Calm and Paint On is another stunner from the Avent Garden collection that has me staring at my pretty nails all day long!

It has the same formula as DLA, rather thick but workable.  It has the same beautiful subtle shimmer that the white has to. 

I didn't expect to love this one as much as i did, it is just perfect in all its pastel glory.  I think it is a great alternative to  white base, if like me you struggle to find one to compliment your skin tone, this is more softer and girly.

I only needed 2 coats for a great coverage.  Dry time was a little on the slow side but damn it i don't care at all because it is just to pretty!!  I also have to say how much i adore the name of this....well thank you China Glaze i will indeed keep calm and paint on!



3 comments:

  1. I have a lot of pastel and mint greens but I will say that this is my favorite one. To the point where I am wanting to buy a back up bottle since it is limited edition. I have had this one on my toes for the past month and love love love this color. It's definitely one of my favorites from the Avant Garden Collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean Cin, I also own a lot of greens and this was by far my favourite main stream brand pastel. It complimented my skin tone so nicely....I loved it! I say you should grab a back up bottle...next time I am at sallys I am going to :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. its a bit lovely isn't is my lovely?! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete