come and follow me!

Sunday 28 April 2013

Hare Polish Hooky At The Hamlet

Hello loves, how are you all today? I love me a little Sunday action...and with action I mean swatching (dirty dirty minds! lol) Today I am going to show you the most hilariously named polishes, Hooky At The Hamlet by Hare Polish.
This polish is one I wanted for a while but passed the first stock up, then it sold right out...which made me want it even more (typical!).  A great friend of  mine Patty from Once Bitten Nails had a little whisper to me saying Llarowe had added inventory.....then it was mine (evil laugh!)
So HATH is a stunningly unique bright sea green jelly.  There is a beautiful sky blue shimmer to this polish that cant be picked up by my little camera but trust me it is there, along with various sized white matte glitters.
Formula was a tad thick, but workable.  I wish I would have layered this over a similar base colour as after 3 coats it still wasn't as opaque as I would have liked.  The glitters dispersed lovely on the first coat but tended to drag towards the end of the nail on the second coat.  No biggie, I just went over and dabbed a little where needed. 
I do really love this polish, it is unique and super on trend as greens are everywhere right now. Its a shame I am finding that a lot of my Hares require some sort of 'work' to apply them, however they are still a brand that I get seriously excited about when I see a new release!

4 comments:

  1. Wow awesome Hare polish! :) I really like the color of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this too! I absolutely adore it. :) I layered it over OPI Alpine Snow, and it did "pop" a bit more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh that's a great tip thank you, have alpine snow so I will absolutely try that xxxx

      Delete