come and follow me!

Sunday 21 April 2013

WARNING one of the prettiest polishes! Mana Ruby Femme Fatale

This post comes with a warning...look at the pictures at your own risk, Mimi is not held responsible for any heart palpitations or outbreaks of sweat upon looking at these pictures!



I cannot tell you how excited i am to own this beauty, ironically this wasn't the polish i was most excited to get from Llarowes latest restock of Femmes, i also snagged Fatal Attraction..which for the record looks beautiful!  This however is something altogether special.

Mana Ruby is a unbelievably pretty red/dark pink jelly with matte red and blue hex glitter and blue iridescent glitter. I absolutely cannot tell you how lovely this is in the flesh.  I believe this must have a magic ingredient to this as this just made my nails glow from within!

It applies very very smoothly, i only used 1 coat and layered it over LA Colors Electra.  I would absolutely recommend layering this as it is very sheer and i don't care very much for the visible nail line you would still have if you didn't use a base colour.  I did have to fish a little for the larger glitters but i don't think you can  expect anything different with larger glitters.

Dry time was excellent.  I used  a coat of  Seche Vite  to achieve a smooth almost gel look to my nails.  

I am hook line and sinker in love with Mana Ruby.  It is out of stock on Llarowes website at the minute but do look out for this in the future, i promise it is worth it!! xxxx


8 comments:

  1. I hold you responsible for my socks! They're dangling from the overhead light & it's all your fault for flashing such gorgeousness at da world! LOL <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!!!! ahhhh you always make me smile with what you say my dearest inky!!!! thank you my sweet xxxxx

      Delete
  2. omg this is beautiful! I own four femme fatales and they have to be one of my favourite indie brands by far. This is defo going on my wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my lovely Rachael, I love femme fatale, I just wish I could get them more here in the UK...im so glad I have this though...I hope you manage to grab yourself one my sweet xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. lol thank you my polish alcoholic friend xxxxx

      Delete
  4. Very, very pretty polish & it's even nicer with your nails! It's an unusual colour combination but it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww that is so nice of you, I really loved this so much because as you say it is so unusual...I am so glad you liked it my sweet xxxxx

      Delete