come and follow me!

Thursday 11 April 2013

Disney Fox And The Hound Challenge...take 2

Chrikey it is late here and I havent long finished these babies to show you.  We have the prompt from the lovely Katherine at  Rambles Of A Polish Addict  for Fox and the hound.


Now the eagle eyed amongst you will know this is a manicure I have already completed a Fox and the Hound mani a while ago.  I was going to recycle it but....well I like me a good old challenge.

So I have done a pretty traditional bit of art with Tod, Copper and Vixey.


I wish my Vixey could have been more sleek..i felt I gave her a bit of a meat head lol.

So I hope you guys like it....for the record this is the mani I did a while ago....

8 comments:

  1. amazing! THe first one is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! :) both your new one and old one are great, dont think i can pick a favourite :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very sweet Rachael thank you xxxx

      Delete
  3. oh wow, this is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are amazing my sweet, as always your a follower I am proud to have, thank you xxxx

      Delete
  4. get out of here!!! why can i draw like this ;)
    this is really awesome, gorgeous, breathtaking... love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe awwww thank you so so much your support is always so lovely to have, thank you so so much my nail crazy friend xxxxx

      Delete