come and follow me!

Thursday 4 April 2013

Different Dimension Homeboy

Hello my angels.  I am here with you guys tonight to show you a beauty....a holo beauty and a blue beauty!!!  Is there anything better?....really?!  When Different Dimension released their 80s baby collection...I wanted them all!!! 





Why oh why cant I have more money?  just enough to fund my addiction and allow me to buy all of these babies? so with funds low I had to opt for only 2 and I chose this amazing blue Homeboy and Gnarly, which will feature later on.

So back to homeboy...man oh man this is a pretty one....Its a neon blue scattered holo which is super super opaque.  I only used 2 coats for my manicure.

Even though this is a neon polish it is probably the most wearable neon I own, it is not an in your face blue.  In fact this is the type of blue that I adore, it is striking but so so pretty at the same time. 

I do wish the holo effect was stronger.  I have seen swatches of this polish where the holo was much stronger so I don't know if it was just mine that seems more subtle.  I don't mind though as you can see it is there and out in the sunshine this colour is beyond amazing.  Application was a dream, this applied smoothly like butter...making me love different dimension even more!
taken in artificial lighting

taken in artificial lighting

I don't own another blue in my stash quite like this so the expense is totally justified, and knowing now how much I love this just makes me want the rest of this collection even more.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I love your nails, and I Love this colour!!



    GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    http://lauraherder.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete