come and follow me!

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Sweet Nails Bounty Bar...a taste of paradise!

Be prepared to have your mouth water folks!  I am taking part in a challenge on Facebook and our theme this week is sweet nails.




Now I have done skittle nails which I must admit I was super proud of, so I decided to do bounty nails....man I love them!!

I have tried to capture the packaging as close as I can and I must say I think its really cool!

Ahhhh a taste of paradise, I want to go there right now.....nope, I have to stay here in yukky cold England until August when I am off to Mexico....ahhh my paradise awaits me!  Hope you guys like this. xxxx

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. muchas gracias mi querida. Yo siempre agradezco sus comentarios. Mucho amor para ti mi amigo xxxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you so so much citygirl, I truly appreciate that xxxx

      Delete
  3. YUMMY...and I don't even like coconut! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe how can you not love coconut my angel??! ooooh I love it lol xxxxx

      Delete
  4. for years this was my favorite dessert, love it :D
    awesome manicure <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my nail crazy friend...I still love me a good bounty bar lol xxxx

      Delete
  5. Amazing!! you've made me want a bounty now :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pst char my lovely mimi says go and treat yourself to a bar asap! lol thank you so much my friend xxxx

      Delete
  6. OMG I love this - the mani I've been searching for <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much annie my lovely, I truly appreciate your kind comment xxxxx

      Delete