come and follow me!

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Sweet Nails Bounty Bar...a taste of paradise!

Be prepared to have your mouth water folks!  I am taking part in a challenge on Facebook and our theme this week is sweet nails.




Now I have done skittle nails which I must admit I was super proud of, so I decided to do bounty nails....man I love them!!

I have tried to capture the packaging as close as I can and I must say I think its really cool!

Ahhhh a taste of paradise, I want to go there right now.....nope, I have to stay here in yukky cold England until August when I am off to Mexico....ahhh my paradise awaits me!  Hope you guys like this. xxxx

14 comments:

  1. These are amazing!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. muchas gracias mi querida. Yo siempre agradezco sus comentarios. Mucho amor para ti mi amigo xxxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you so so much citygirl, I truly appreciate that xxxx

      Delete
  4. YUMMY...and I don't even like coconut! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe how can you not love coconut my angel??! ooooh I love it lol xxxxx

      Delete
  5. for years this was my favorite dessert, love it :D
    awesome manicure <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my nail crazy friend...I still love me a good bounty bar lol xxxx

      Delete
  6. Amazing!! you've made me want a bounty now :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pst char my lovely mimi says go and treat yourself to a bar asap! lol thank you so much my friend xxxx

      Delete
  7. OMG I love this - the mani I've been searching for <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much annie my lovely, I truly appreciate your kind comment xxxxx

      Delete