come and follow me!

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Back to school, paper doodle nails

Sad face...after 2 glorious weeks off with my beautiful daughter, yesterday she had to return to school.  I adore spending time with her, she is such a cool person and so funny, we have such fun together.


So yesterday I decided to do a manicure with a 'back to school' theme. 

I had researched the Internet to give me a little inspiration and I found some super cool ones from kelsies nail files and thought they were insanely cute!

So this is my version.  I used China Glaze Dandy Lyin Around (my favourite white!) and Jade Creamoso Alga Marinha for the lines.  I then used Models own black and pink nail art pens to do my doodling with.

I think these are super super cute.  It makes such a change to do something that you don't need to be precise with.  I really hope you guys like them as much as i do! xxx

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I indeed loved doing these, they are so sweet arnt they,thank you so much my lovely xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Wow! I'm so flattered to be an inspiration to you, the manicure you created is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww kelsie I loved what you did so much, they looked wicked! thank you for doing these in the first place so I could recreate them, im so glad you liked mine ;) xxxxxx

      Delete
  3. Me likey & am gonna have to CASE these bad puppies! (Copy And Share Everything)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!!! do it my inky furry friend, I would love to see them!!! lots of love and polish to you my sweet xxxxxx

      Delete
  4. hehe thank you my friend xxxxx

    ReplyDelete