come and follow me!

Thursday 23 August 2012

pahlish typewriter keys

Hello my fellow bloggers.  Well deep breath this is the amazing  Pahlish Typewriter keys for you.  Now i'll be honest, this is not something i usually wear but after hearing so many great things about pahlish polishes i wanted a bit of the action so i bought a few when the lovely leah ann Llarowe started stocking them...boy I'm sooooo glad i did stumble on this gem...wow!!  Its a polish defiantly used for layering and i did so with Misa grey matters...perfect combination in my eyes.  It is made up in a clear base with tiny fine holographic glitter that shines ultra sparkly in the sun...i honestly couldn't keep my eyes from my nails when i wore this especially as here in the UK we have had some super lovely weather for a change!  The contrast of the black and white shards of glitter makes this one interesting polish!



It applied lovely..much nicer than i thought it would..dried nice and quickly...I'm a happy bunny now i have discovered Pahlish...in fact i have just relised she has own her etsy shop and have just bought glittoris (such a funny name!! and sullen girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment