come and follow me!

Tuesday 28 August 2012

union jack nails

This blog will contain a lot of my pictures of my daughters nails as well as mine...mostly because she has bloody fab nails to work on and she is at that age where she wants a little summin summin on them so it's always fun to have a play. 

Here we celebrate the British nail blogger!  Even though i am new to actually posting my pics to blogger and sharing my views on certain polishes i am far from 'new' with reading blogs, and i adore nail art and blogs for that matter that pay homage to all things British!  So here i am offering my little slice of Britain on my beautiful daughters nails....and what better way to say i am proud to be British than do union jacks?  I hope you guys like this, i think they look pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment