come and follow me!

Friday 24 August 2012

ideas.....come on gys, give me some?!

I love nail polish...i love nail art...i love anything nails..hence the reason i am up at silly o clock again writing and bloging for you beautiful people.  I am asking you guys for some suggestions of what you would like me to try out and then post on here...maybe a review of a certain polish or a design you would like to see?  I really want to make this a fun and interesting blog for you guys to look at and need some imput...so come on guys comment and let me know, my love and polish hugs to you all xxx

5 comments:

  1. I want to follow your blog but there is no followers area :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Ashesela, im very new to this blog, can i add this so you can follow me? xxx

      Delete
    2. ive added it now, feel free to follow me sweetie xx

      Delete
  2. What about polka dots? I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. right i will defo do that for you hun...any preferance of colour? xxx

    ReplyDelete