come and follow me!

Thursday 30 August 2012

butterfly nails over china glaze 108 degrees

Like i said in my previous post my daughter and her friend wanted their nails done for a book signing today of a girl group here in the UK.  My little Umu wanted some butterfly's on her nails so we used the beautiful China Glaze 108 degrees.  oh my i actually forgot how much i adore this polish, it really is lovely...well it must be, it was half empty which is a sure sign i adore a polish!  108 degrees the most pretty pink ever i think, it has a delicate golden shimmer to it, which i think suits Umu down to the ground! 



For the butterfly's i used Opi Alpine snow, which i adore for stamping btw!  The butterflies could have been positioned a little better but i was so tired last night it had to do...overall i think this looks so pretty on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment