come and follow me!

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Jade holographic delirio rosa

Hope this Wednesday sees everyone with smiles on faces.  So it's a bit gloomy here in the UK, the sun seems to have get up and gone, so i thought i would add a little sunshine through my laptop to you.  I have today a jade polish called delirio rosa. 

I do love a good holographic pink and when i saw this one i was like, 'yep, I'll have a bit of that'.  I wasn't disappointed when this arrived and as per usual off come my polish and this went straight on!  for goodness sake just have a look at the holo in this, it is really strong in the flesh! 

It is a beautiful girlie bright pink....very 'barbie' actually, and as i say it has a strong linear holographic sparkle to it...especially in the sunlight!  It was opaque in 2 coats and totally kept its sparkle when seche vote was added...beautiful! you can buy these polishes here at Llarowe

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love pink and I love holos, perfect combination imo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with you there Laura its a stunning polish! thankyou so much for cheching it out xxxx

    ReplyDelete