come and follow me!

Friday 8 February 2013

Ninja Polish Caribbean Reef

Today i have for you guys is another amazing polish by Ninja Polish, in the form of Caribbean Reef.  For goodness sake, i swear every time i think i have found a favourite blue, i seem to come across more that blow the previous out of the water!

I don't know why i sound surprised, Ninja Polish has come up with some AWESOME polishes...every single one i have tried has made me think, 'right this is my favourite'....until the next time.  Ninja is fast becoming my new weakness, with me stalking her website regular for any new additions!  not only are her polishes to die for, she is again, becoming my fave shop for indies because she is super fast with international deliveries (UK ladies, take note!) and Ninja Polish here 


So back to the polish, CR is set in a clear base.  You have beautiful aqua and turquoise fine glitter and amazing amazing amazing holo glitters to.  When i showed my daughter this mani, she said it reminded her of the sea in Mexico....so the girlies at Ninja have done their job right as she didn't even know the name!  

I chose to layer this over Nails Inc Kensington Park Road and i must say i think these two were made for each other...my nails look simply adorable with this combo on...i would be interested to see what this would be like over a darker base...hmmmm a thought for the future i think!  For the shots i wore 2 coats of CR and only 1 coat of seche Vite to get a smooth and glossy look.

No comments:

Post a Comment