come and follow me!

Wednesday 6 February 2013

FFF fan brush nails

Hello my loves how are you all today??  i am super tired, i have had a busy day decorating my daughters room into a Marilyn Monroe haven....i am so glad today is done and i haven't broke any nails yay!!

Todays theme is fan brush.....now i have never done this technique before...i just never got round to it....but omg i bloody love it!!!

For my base colour i used china glaze for aquadelic, the pink was pastel pink by models own, the light blue is bloo bloo by models own and the dark blue is baker street by nails inc.

This looks so wicked in the flesh, i really do love them!!  I hope you guys like them...see you tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. I love them! I must try this some time! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes give it a go my lovely...be sure to let me see what you come up with xxx xx

      Delete