come and follow me!

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Cirque Fascination Street

Boy oh boy i am excited to show you my swatches of this polish today Fascination Street  is a complete stunner..so much so i cant bear to take it off!!!  I originally saw this swatched by the super lovely and talented Jo at Northern Nails and i knew i HAD to have this one...so i immediately got my bad ass over to the equally amazing Sally Magpies and bought it.


It looked amazing in Jo's swatches so i was soooooo excited to receive this one..it didn't disappoint in the flesh, this baby is a bottle of holo beautifulness...it took my breath away!

Made by the really up and coming Cirque this brand is a one to watch in 2013, i guarantee you if you haven't heard of them yet (where have you been?!) then you will do very soon.  I am seeing swatches pop up everywhere with a Cirque polish...and all of them have been amazing.


FS is described as a Vibrant Indigo Polish with a rainbow holographic finish.  Yup that's exactly how i would describe it to (phew).  It applies so smoothly to the nail, just effortlessly gliding on...it is super opaque to, 2 thin coats and you are good to go.  The way this applies reminds me of how it felt when i applied my first A England...i loved it...but i love Cirque more!  I can also vouch that applying TC doesn't spoil the holo effect as it did with some of my Enchanted Polishes.

So as you can guess i am super impressed with this polish, i absolutely know i NEED the whole collection of Cirque but it will take time as they arnt cheap...but the best things come to those who wait!  Thank you to he lovely Jo for introducing me to Fascination Street xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous :) I might treat myself to a Cirque polish one day :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer on this one. I found it very hard to work with. It was streaky and
    messy to apply. I do love the color however--just wish the formula had worked for me. It seems
    to work well for all you bloggers. Maybe it's me.

    ReplyDelete