come and follow me!

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Madly neon clash! Models Own Neons!

Hey guys!  Well here I am!  Things have been so hectic here at the moment hence why I haven't been posting as often....I am vowing to try and post more, with some great posts lined up, so stay tuned!
models own pink green yellow purple opi alpine snow white



Today I am showing you my daughters neon clash creation.  This wasn't what she had originally wanted but I just let this one run and it turned out really quite cute and quirky!

I sponged the different Models Own Neons over Opi Alpine Snow and topped it off with some Seche Vite.

Awwwww I do love my girlie so much, don't she take an awesome picture?!  As i say, stay tuned because i have some Hare Polish, Enchanted Polish, The new Nails Inc Beaded polish, Nails Inc green leather and some Emily De Molly coming up!

4 comments:

  1. She did a great job! So bright and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, it looks so bright and summery x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a lot of fun to do, awww I do love my girlie! thank you hun xxxx

      Delete