come and follow me!

Thursday 20 February 2014

Red Carpet Manicure....And The Winner is......

Hello my lovelies!!  Hope this Thursday morning sees you all well and good.  Today I am showing you my manicure I did with the new love of my life, Red Carpet Manicure gel polish.


I am wearing, And The Winner Is?.... and yep, I can confirm it is indeed a winner.  I bloody love this polish, it is so flattering and pretty, even on a crappy cloudy miserable day like today I have had no trouble capturing the sparkle that encases this polish!


It is stunning rich teal in colour with a beautiful added shimmer to add depth to the colour.  Love it!

I used 3 coats for these shots, and whilst I don't mind a slight VNL for those wanting complete coverage might want to layer this over a black base...also I'm guessing that would add even more depth to this polish as well as stretching the bottle a bit further.

I will also add these pictures have been taken after SEVEN days of wear...see I have no lifting, no chipping, no tip wear and they are still smooth and shiny!  I really am in love with this brand.....my only criticism is I wish the bottles were bigger and our retailers here had more colours in stock! 

2 comments: