come and follow me!

Friday 28 February 2014

Random nail art, snake skin....ish? IBD Fancy Fingers

I thought I would show you a bit of an accident manicure I did.  I went to the professional beauty show in London last weekend and wanted to jazz my nails up a bit. 

Well this wasn't exactly the thing I wanted to do at all but the more I played the more annoyed I was getting so I decided to just abandon ship and go to bed.

As it turned out they wernt to bad, some people at the show even thought they were nail wraps so I guess they were OK.  This isn't a design I would do again on myself though, its a bit 'out there' for me to wear as a whole manicure lol. I used for this manicure IBD Gel Polish in Fancy fingers and for the art I used OPI Eurso Euro and the black was just a regular nail art pen!

1 comment: