come and follow me!

Monday 2 December 2013

Pretty and Polished Animagi

Hello my lovelies!! I am here tonight with a quick post for you.  I needed to show you an awesome polish by the equally awesome Pretty & Polished...here I present to you Animagi.....!!!
ooooooh look at the holo!!!

This is a beautiful beautiful thermal polish.  It magically changes between light purple to a dark vampy purple bordering black depending on your body temperature.


Oh my goodness I LOVE this polish, it is so damn cool its not even funny!!  I love it when my tips are the darker colour, it is nail art without none of the effort! 
i ran my hands under a hot tap and took this picture, hence the droplets of water!


If the awesome colour change isn't enough to draw you in, then the beautiful holo sparkle will get you.  With both the light purple and darker colour the holo is ever present, you can see it is a sparkler in any lighting.....WINNER!!!

Application was good.  It did apply rather thinly at first but it did build up coverage really nicely.  I used 4 thin coats for these shots.


I am now in desperate need of some more of these wicked thermal polishes, that I WILL own!  Find P&P here or find them at good old etsy

1 comment: