come and follow me!

Monday 4 November 2013

Nails Inc Westminster Bridge Road Galaxy

Twice in 2 days?! wooooooop! I promised to show you Westminster Bridge Road and I shall deliver...now brace yourselves for this one is STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING!!!! Oh my days, I love this polish so bloody much I actually cant stop staring at my nails, they are blinding!!!



WBR is the blue edition of the Galaxy collection by Nails Inc and what a polish this is.  Now then yesterday I swatched Trafalgar Crescent and found the formula a little thick, so I decided to layer this over colour clubs Williamsburg.  This is a beautiful navy shimmer polish...just 1 coat.  Then I applied this bad boy over the top...WOW!!


The glitters compliment each other perfectly in this one and totally reminds me of a night sky...filled with shining sparkling stars.  There are large and small hex silver glitters in there, with the smaller glitters being blindingly holographic....perfection!

I also preferred the formula of this one, it applied nice and evenly, much easier than TC.  Now then I decided to redo my ring finger layered over 365 days of colour in waterlily.....I only used 1 coat of the TC and MAAAAAAAAN I know my combos well...these 2 were made for each other in my opinion!  Simply stunning together....with much less bulkiness than trying to build the colour from scratch.

I am totally in love with both of these polishes, I am hard pressed to pick a favourite if I'm honest.  I know I tend to gravitate towards the blue but I really love this colour combo with the crescent, I just cant pick!  My advice to glitter lovers everywhere is rush forth and buy these beauties, they are something to behold....trust me!

8 comments:

  1. Wooooow wooow woooow! These glitters are to die for!! Your nails are so pretty, I like this length a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe how pretty the polishes are my friend! bless you xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Wow, I think the combo looks great, the blue one stole my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh that's a great choice romina!! xxxx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! I'm not usually a fan of Nails Inc but this is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is stunning - *adds to wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this colour and the ring finger is a great colour for Christmas!
    http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete